The holiday season is coming up quickly. September is almost over, and next month is Halloween. Then the following month is Christmas, followed by the New Year.
Are you ready?
Now’s a great time to make a list of all the most important thinks you want to get done before the holiday rush. This is particularly important if you want to make holiday crafts. You can’t do everything, much as you might like to. Having the list prioritized on paper makes it so much easier to remember the most important things, and to not get sidetracked by less important stuff. Your list can also be a helpful motivator for accomplishing your most important goals.
So, what’s going to be on your list?
- Making a few Thanksgiving crafts for your holiday table?
- Making all your Christmas cards this year?
- Making unique Christmas gifts for your friends and loved ones?
- Adding a few cute handmade Christmas ornaments to your stash?
Our free holiday craft patterns and tutorials could help you with any of these worthy goals. You’re invited to load up on free patterns and instructions for any of the holiday (or other) craft projects we’ve posted.
- A little Christmas tree ornament is a quick, fun holiday craft project.
- Festive crocheted potholders could add a little cheer to your Christmas cooking and baking this year.
- A lacy Christmas wreath would be a stylish addition to your Christmas decorations.
- You could delight your Christmas party guests with pretty beaded napkin rings in red, green and gold (or any Christmas-friendly color scheme you like.)
- This puff stitch crochet Christmas tree is just the right size for making into a pillow front. Another alternative: You could use it for making blankets, throws or afghans.
- You can crochet two different alternating squares to make this eye-catching Christmas blanket.
Wishing you and yours the happiest, healthiest, most creative holiday season ever!